* A grammatically ambiguous phrase, or
* An animal capable of living both on land and in water?
* An impertinent or insolent remark, or
* A chef or cook who specializes in making sauces?
* Resembling tufts of wool, or
* Soft and flabby?
* A crunchy, stringy vegetable, or
* Swiftness of action?
* Being needed or desired, or
* Customary, habitual?
* Carefree and lighthearted, or
* Not irritating or stimulating; soothing?
* A pressed, dry candy dispensed by a toy, or
* A man's brimless felt cap?
- au courant
* A small seedless raisin of the Mediterranean region, used chiefly in baking, or
* Well informed; up to date?
* Fear of light, or
* Fear of being photographed?
* A Monty Python sketch about knights, or
* What something was originally called?
"pop quiz 2012 -0654" by Split the Kipper is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/